2008年11月11日 星期二

忍不住了 在歡樂的節奏裡突然一陣鼻酸

Pulp - Disco 2000 音樂可能有點小聲





MV很棒

不過欣賞這首歌最棒的方式 是看著歌詞一起跟著唱



Well we were born within one hour of each other. Our mothers said we

could be sister and brother. Your name is Deborah. Deborah. It never

suited ya. Oh they thought that when we grew up we'd get married,

never split up. We never did it although often I thought of it. Oh

Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small with wood chip on

the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all. I said

let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange when we're all

fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never

knew that you'd get married. I would be living down here on my own on

that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. You were the first girl at

school to get breasts. Martyn said that yours were the best. The boys

all loved you but I was a mess. I had to watch them trying to get you

undressed. We were friends but that was as far as it went. I used to

walk you home. Sometimes it meant nothing to you cause you were so

very popular. Ah Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small

with woodchip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice

me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange

when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down

the road. I never knew that you'd get married. I would be living down

here on my own on that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. Oh yeah,

oh yeah. And now you've paid your money and you've taken your

choice. I know we'll never meet again but I want you to know, want you

to know that I remember every single thing. Ah do you recall. Your

house was very small with wood chip on the wall. When I came around

to call you didn't notice me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year

2000. Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2

o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never knew that you'd get

married. I would be living down here on my own on that damp and lonely

Thursday years ago. Oh what are you doing Sunday baby. Would you

like to come and meet me maybe you can even bring your baby. Ohhh

ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. What are you doing Sunday baby. Would you

like to come and meet me baby you can even bring your baby. Ooh ooh

oh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Oh.





一開始的吉他跟鼓聲帶出輕快的節奏,我不禁的想跟著擺動身體

Jarvis一句句唱著特有的獨白式歌詞

當你跟著唱的時候,你也會百分之百的將自己投入這個故事裡頭



Denborah,青梅竹馬的名字

老爸老媽都認為我會跟他結婚,白頭偕老

說實在的我很樂意,只是無奈,郎有情妹無意



妳是是這麼受歡迎,而我只是個Creep(咦?)

當我們相遇,想跟你打聲招呼,你卻一直沒看到我

Well...maybe I'm not good enough.

或許我們可以在2000年的時後再見個面,或許你會對我改觀

當我們都已經長大以後,這樣的相見不是很有趣嗎

就在我們熟悉噴水池吧,就在那條小路底端



我從幾年前就待在這個小地方等妳

不知道妳這禮拜日是否有空?

妳可以把妳的孩子一起帶來沒有關係...



Ooh~Ooh~ooh~

1 則留言:

st1637 提到...

我一直都很喜歡這首歌