2008年10月18日 星期六

Jarvis!

Pulp - Common People

請搭配歌詞服用







She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge, she studied

sculpture at Saint Martin's College, that's where I caught her eye. She

told me that her Dad was loaded, I said in that case I'll have a rum and

coke-cola. She said fine and in thirty seconds time she said, I want to

live like common people, I want to do whatever common people do, I

want to sleep with common people, I want to sleep with common people

like you. Well what else could I do - I said I'll see what I can do. I took

her to a supermarket, I don't know why but I had to start it somewhere,

so it started there. I said pretend you've got no money, she just laughed

and said oh you're so funny. I said yeah? Well I can't see anyone else

smiling in here. Are you sure you want to live like common people, you

want to see whatever common people see, you want to sleep with

common people, you want to sleep with common people like me. But

she didn't understand, she just smiled and held my hand. Rent a flat

above a shop, cut your hair and get a job. Smoke some fags and play

some pool, pretend you never went to school. But still you'll never get it

right 'cos when you're laid in bed at night watching roaches climb the

wall if you call your Dad he could stop it all. You'll never live like

common people, you'll never do what common people do, you'll never

fail like common people, you'll never watch your life slide out of view,

and dance and drink and screw because there's nothing else to do. Sing

along with the common people, sing along and it might just get you

thru', laugh along with the common people, laugh along even though

they're laughing at you and the stupid things that you do. Because you

think that poor is cool. I want to live with common people, I want to live

with common people etc......



主唱Jarvis Cocker(屌人)要來了!!!還是跟Suede主唱Brett Anderson(噴!)



Suede - Beautiful One

阿靠~版權問題不讓我直接貼上來 有興趣直接點進去看看吧

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8TBF05RoE



聽說是12月!!!!

最後附上Common People現場 這大概是Pulp玩這首玩的最好的一次了吧....眼淚都要流出來了

沒有留言: